- Online only
Uboot 2015.a for Sam460/AmigaOne 500
Uboot 2015.a for Sam460 and AmigaOne 500
After your purchase, we'll ship to you an LHA archive with the update.
This is a list of what is new in this version:
- new redesigned GUI with an 'amiga' style, enabled via Menu->Video Options->Console->Silent
- unified support for Sam460ex and Sam460cr boards
- support for USB EHCI, now booting from a SD card is very fast
- better support for USB devices
- removed 2 GB limit for USB sticks
- better compatibility with newer Radeon HD graphic cards
- introduced a new menu entry to change the x86 gfx BIOS emulator accuracy. If your graphic card show some visual problems on startup, try increasing the x86 BIOS emulator accuracy
- new DDR2 boost settings: read, write, read + write (up to 5% speed increase on reads and up to 10% on writes)
- DDR2 boost setup done from a new menu entry
- added support for old Permedia2 graphic cards, for 'history' reasons :-)
- added 'ping' command
- corrected a bug in the serial port GPIO configuration
IMPORTANT NOTICE: users with an USB A-Eon AmigaOne keyboard may experience a problem with too many repeated keys, in this case, if possible, use another USB keyboard, or wait for a new update.
We had several feedback saying that Logitech keyboards K120 work perfectly with Uboot (also MK220 are reported to work).
If there is a problem in the Paypal payment, please try again. If the payment does not succeed, you are NOT charged. So you are safe to try more than once.